|Day 1||Lima (late arrival and sleep and the Lima hotel)||Lima|
|Day 2||Lima (traditional neighborhoods tours and authentic Peruvian lunch)||Lima|
|Day 3||Sacred Valley (lima to Cusco, visit Maras Moray and Chincheros, cultural interchange)||Sacred Valley|
|Day 4||Machupicchu (scenic train to Machupicchu and visit all the most important Inca place)||Machupicchu|
|Day 5||Cusco (back from Machupicchu to Cusco, enjoy the magic city of Incas)||Cusco|
|Day 6||Pisaq “Andean community” (live this day in an Andean community and visit Pisaq fortress)||Cusco|
|Day 7||Cusco (visit Cusco in the best city tour, colonial neighborhood and old Incas Fortress)||Cusco|
|Day 8||Sun rout “from Cusco to Puno” (traveling visits Raqcchi, Andahuaylillas Chapel and Pikillaqta)||Puno|
|Day 9||Taquile (visit Incas island of Taquile and live a day immersed in the culture of Titicaca”||Taquile|
|Day 10||Titicaca (sailing visiting Flora and Fauna of the ancestral Lake Titicaca)||Puno|
|Day 11||Colca (from Puno to Colca, watch condor flight and the deepest canyon in the world)||Colca|
|Day 12||Colca Canyon (activities, short trekking in the canyon, back to Arequipa)||Arequipa|
|Day 13||Lima (Travel from Puno to Lima, thanks for your visit)|
Live the most amazing journey in the Peruvian Andes and know the American ROME “Arequipa” and the deep canyon of Colca. Sail in Titicaca Lake in a cultural tour and discover one of the seven wonders “Machupicchu”, the history that Incas leaved for us in Cusco and the sacred Valley and immerse for a day in an Andean Community
- Visit the center of Lima and traditional neighborhood
- Visit Chorrillos, Barranco and Miraflores
- Visit Chincheros church and terraces.
- Demonstration of hand-woven dye in alpaca fiber by Chincheros community.
- Visit the wonderful circular terraces of Moray.
- Appreciate the only salt flats of Maras, a magical place in the middle of the sacred valley of the Incas.
- Visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress, the Inca city gate to Machupicchu
- Train trip with incredible panoramic view of the road to Machupicchu.
- MACHUPICCHU guided walk, sun and condor temple, the sun’s door, viewpoint of all Machupicchu, solar clock and history of the place.
- You will sleep in “Aguas calientes” where we can enjoy the nocturnal hot springs.
- Live for a day with an Andean community and learn about their customs (hand dyed and woven alpaca fiber, harvest of potatoes)
- Dances and traditions with the Andean community AMARU.
- Visit to the Inca fortress of PISAQ located on the top of a mountain
- Cusco city tour, churches, colonial streets and main places.
- Visit the “Qoricancha” temple.
- Visit the Cusco cathedral; see colonial oil paintings and catholic art.
- Visit the “Sacsayhuaman” fortress and the white Christ.
- Visit Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, ancient Inca villages
- Andahuaylillas church, painted as the Sistine Chapel (ceiling and walls).
- Visit RACCHI, 11m high stone and mud monument.
- Visit the town of Pucara, archaeological remains and demonstration of clay pottery (famous mud bulls).
- Visit Pre-Inca Island of Taquile
- Sunrise overlooking Lake Titicaca.
- Visit to the oldest floating island of Uros.
- Cultural experience with typical dances and typical Andean trout lunch.
- Tour of Lake Titicaca watching the flora and fauna.
- Visit the town of Chivay.
- Tour to the “Cruz del condor” Condor flight.
- Ride horse in the button of canyon.
- Hot spring of “La Calera”
- Scenic trip watching volcanos and Andean animals.
- Private transportation and personalized tours
- All private transfers
- Personal guide English speaker
- All entrance tickets
- All days Accommodation
- All local flights
- Panoramic view Train To Machupicchu
- All breakfast and lunches
- VIP bus to Machupicchu and hot waters
- Private boat in Titicaca lake
- Personal assistance from the office.