|Day 1||Lima (late arrival and sleep and the Airport hotel)||Lima|
|Day 2||Tambopata (Lima to Pto. Maldonado immersion in the amazon jungle)||Amazon Jungle|
|Day 3||Tambopata (activities in the amazon jungle, watch exotic animals)||Amazon Jungle|
|Day 4||Tambopata (visit Tambopata reserve an amazing place)||Amazon Jungle|
|Day 5||Sacred Valley (lima to Cusco, visit Maras Moray and Chincheros, cultural interchange)||Sacred Valley|
|Day 6||Machupicchu (scenic train to Machupicchu and visit all the most important Inca place)||Machupicchu|
|Day 7||Cusco (back from Machupicchu to Cusco, enjoy the magic city of Incas)||Cusco|
|Day 8||Pisaq “Andean community” (live this day in an Andean community and visit Pisaq fortress)||Cusco|
|Day 9||Cusco (visit Cusco in the best city tour, colonial neighborhood and old Incas Fortress)||Cusco|
|Day 10||Lima (Travel from Cusco to Lima, thanks for your visit)|
Live the most amazing journey in the Peruvian Amazon and watch the most beautiful animals of our country. Discover one of the seven wonders “Machupicchu” and the history that Incas leaved for us in Cusco and the sacred Valley and immerse for a day in an Andean Community
- Welcome to amazon Jungle animals view
- Tour to Tres Chimbadas in the amazon jungle
- Canopy walk.
- Tour to Parrot Clay Lick
- Visit the Butterfly’s house.
- Visit Chincheros church and terraces.
- Demonstration of hand-woven dye in alpaca fiber by Chincheros community.
- Visit the wonderful circular terraces of Moray.
- Appreciate the only salt flats of Maras, a magical place in the middle of the sacred valley of the Incas.
- Visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress, the Inca city gate to Machupicchu
- Train trip with incredible panoramic view of the road to Machupicchu.
- MACHUPICCHU guided walk, sun and condor temple, the sun’s door, viewpoint of all Machupicchu, solar clock and history of the place.
- You will sleep in “Aguas calientes” where we can enjoy the nocturnal hot springs.
- Cusco city tour, churches, colonial streets and main places.
- Visit the “Qoricancha” temple.
- Visit the Cusco cathedral; see colonial oil paintings and catholic art.
- Visit the “Sacsayhuaman” fortress and the white Christ.
- Visit Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, ancient Inca villages
- Private transportation and personalized tours
- All tours shared in the Amazon jungle
- All private transfers
- Personal guide English speaker
- All entrance tickets
- All days Accommodation
- All local flights
- Panoramic view Train To Machupicchu
- All breakfast and lunches (Dinners only in Amazon jungle)
- VIP bus to Machupicchu and hot waters
- Personal assistance from the office.