|Day 1||Lima (late arrival and sleep and the Airport hotel)||Lima|
|Day 2||Arequipa (Lima to Arequipa, complete city tour, Sta. Catalina Monastery and “Campiña”||Arequipa|
|Day 3||Colca Canyon (watch condor flight and the deepest canyon in the world)||Colca|
|Day 4||Colca Canyon (activities, short trekking in the canyon, back to Arequipa)||Arequipa|
|Day 5||Sacred Valley (lima to Cusco, visit Maras Moray and Chincheros, cultural interchange)||Sacred Valley|
|Day 6||Machupicchu (scenic train to Machupicchu and visit all the most important Inca place)||Machupicchu|
|Day 7||Cusco (back from Machupicchu to Cusco, enjoy the magic city of Incas)||Cusco|
|Day 8||Pisaq “Andean community” (live this day in a Andean community and visit Pisaq fortress)||Cusco|
|Day 9||Cusco (visit Cusco in the best city tour, colonial neighborhood and old Incas Fortress)||Cusco|
|Day 10||Lima (Travel from Cusco to Lima, thanks for your visit)|
Live the most amazing journey in the Peruvian Andes and know the American ROME “Arequipa” and the deep canyon of Colca. Discover one of the seven wonders “Machupicchu” and the history that Incas leaved for us in Cusco and the sacred Valley and immerse for a day in an Andean Community
- Santa Catalina’s monastery tour.
- Visit to Juanita Museum and traditional temples
- Tour around historic center of the city and Sillar quarry
- Tour to the “Cruz del condor” Condor flight
- Visit the town of Chivay.
- Hot spring of “La Calera”
- Visit Chincheros church and terraces.
- Demonstration of hand-woven dye in alpaca fiber by Chincheros community.
- Visit the wonderful circular terraces of Moray.
- Appreciate the only salt flats of Maras, a magical place in the middle of the sacred valley of the Incas.
- Visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress, the Inca city gate to Machupicchu
- Train trip with incredible panoramic view of the road to Machupicchu.
- MACHUPICCHU guided walk, sun and condor temple, the sun’s door, viewpoint of all Machupicchu, solar clock and history of the place.
- You will sleep in “Aguas calientes” where we can enjoy the nocturnal hot springs.
- Live for a day with an Andean community and learn about their customs (hand dyed and woven alpaca fiber, harvest of potatoes)
- Dances and traditions with the Andean community AMARU.
- Visit to the Inca fortress of PISAQ located on the top of a mountain
- Cusco city tour, churches, colonial streets and main places.
- Visit the “Qoricancha” temple.
- Visit the Cusco cathedral; see colonial oil paintings and catholic art.
- Visit the “Sacsayhuaman” fortress and the white Christ.
- Visit Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, ancient Inca villages
- Private transportation and personalized tours
- All private transfers
- Personal guide English speaker
- All entrance tickets
- All days Accommodation
- All local flights
- Panoramic view Train To Machupicchu
- All breakfast and lunches
- VIP bus to Machupicchu and hot waters
- Personal assistance from the office.