|Day 1||Lima (late arrival and sleep in Lima´s hotel)||Lima|
|Day 2||Nazca (fly over Nazca lines and visit the magical Oasis in the desert “Huacachina”)||Ica/ Paracas|
|Day 3||Paracas (enjoy sailing in “Islas Ballestas” watching sea lions and birds, back to Lima)||Lima|
|Day 4||Sacred Valley (lima to Cusco, visit Maras Moray and Chincheros, cultural interchange)||Sacred Valley|
|Day 5||Machupicchu (scenic train to Machupicchu and visit all the most important Inca place )||Machupicchu|
|Day 6||Cusco (back from Machupicchu to Cusco, enjoy the magic city of Incas)||Cusco|
|Day 7||Pisaq “Andean community” (live this day in a Andean community and visit Pisaq fortress)||Cusco|
|Day 8||Cusco ( visit Cusco in the best city tour, colonial neighborhood and old Incas Fortress)||Cusco|
|Day 9||Sun rout “from Cusco to Puno” (traveling visit Raqcchi, Andahuaylillas Chapel and Pikillaqta)||Puno|
|Day 10||Taquile (visit Incas island of Taquile and live a day immersed in the culture of Titicaca”||Taquile|
|Day 11||Titicaca (sailing visiting Flora and Fauna of the ancestral Lake Titicaca)||Puno|
|Day 12||Colca (from Puno to Colca, watch condor flight and the deepest canyon in the world)||Colca|
|Day 13||Colca Canyon (activities, short trekking in the canyon, back to Arequipa)||Arequipa|
|Day 14||Lima (Travel from Puno to Lima , thanks for your visit)|
Live the most amazing journey in the Peruvian Andes and know the American ROME “Arequipa” and the deep canyon of Colca. Fly over the mysterious Nazca lines and Sail in Titicaca Lake in a cultural tour. Discover one of the seven wonders “Machupicchu”, the history that Incas leaved for us in Cusco and the sacred Valley and immerse for a day in an Andean Community
- Flight over the Nazca Lines.
- Visit to the Natural Oasis “Huacachina”.
- Sand boarding in the sand dunes.
- Visit “the Candelabro”.
- Ballestas island watch sea lions and birds.
- Visit Chincheros church and terraces.
- Demonstration of hand-woven dye in alpaca fiber by Chincheros community.
- Visit the wonderful circular terraces of Moray.
- Appreciate the only salt flats of Maras, a magical place in the middle of the sacred valley of the Incas.
- Visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress, the Inca city gate to Machupicchu.
- Train trip with incredible panoramic view of the road to Machupicchu.
- MACHUPICCHU guided walk, sun and condor temple, the sun’s door, viewpoint of all Machupicchu, solar clock and history of the place.
- You will sleep in “Aguas calientes” where we can enjoy the nocturnal hot springs.
- Live for a day with an Andean community and learn about their customs (hand dyed and woven alpaca fiber, harvest of potatoes).
- Dances and traditions with the Andean community AMARU.
- Visit to the Inca fortress of PISAQ located on the top of a mountain.
- Cusco city tour, churches, colonial streets and main places.
- Visit the “Qoricancha” temple.
- Visit the Cusco cathedral; see colonial oil paintings and catholic art.
- Visit the “Sacsayhuaman” fortress and the white Christ.
- Visit Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, ancient Inca villages.
- Andahuaylillas church, painted as the Sistine Chapel (ceiling and walls).
- Visit RACCHI, 11m high stone and mud monument.
- Visit the town of Pucara, archaeological remains and demonstration of clay pottery (famous mud bulls).
- Visit Pre-Inca Island of Taquile.
- Sunrise overlooking Lake Titicaca.
- Visit to the oldest floating island of Uros.
- Cultural experience with typical dances and typical Andean trout lunch.
- Tour of Lake Titicaca watching the flora and fauna.
- Visit the town of Chivay.
- Tour to the “Cruz del condor” Condor flight.
- Ride horse in the button of canyon.
- Hot spring of “La Calera”.
- Scenic trip watching volcanos and Andean animals.
- Private transportation and personalized tours
- All private transfers
- Personal guide English speaker
- All entrance tickets
- All days Accommodation
- All local flights
- Flights over the Nazca lines and airport taxes
- Sand boarding equipment in “Huacachina”
- Boat to Ballestas island and port taxes
- Panoramic view Train To Machupicchu
- All breakfast and lunches
- VIP bus to Machupicchu and hot waters
- Private boat in Titicaca lake
- Personal assistance from the office.