|Day 1||Lima (late arrival and sleep and the Airport hotel)||Lima|
|Day 2||Nazca (fly over Nazca lines and visit the magical Oasis in the desert “Huacachina”)||Ica/Paracas|
|Day 3||Paracas (enjoy sailing in “Islas Ballestas” watching sea lions and birds, back to Lima)||Lima|
|Day 4||Sacred Valley (lima to Cusco, visit Maras Moray and Chincheros, cultural interchange)||Sacred Valley|
|Day 5||Machupicchu (scenic train to Machupicchu and visit all the most important Inca place)||Machupicchu|
|Day 6||Cusco (back from Machupicchu to Cusco, enjoy the magic city of Incas)||Cusco|
|Day 7||Pisaq “Andean community” (live this day in an Andean community and visit Pisaq fortress)||Cusco|
|Day 8||Cusco (visit Cusco in the best city tour, colonial neighborhood and old Incas Fortress)||Cusco|
|Day 9||Sun rout “from Cusco to Puno” (traveling visits Raqcchi, Andahuaylillas Chapel and Pikillaqta)||Puno|
|Day 10||Titicaca (Visit the floating island of Titicaca and private transfer to Copacabana in Bolivia)||Copacabana|
|Day 11||Copacaba isla del sol and uros.||La Paz|
|Day 12||La Paz (complete city tour, moon valley)||Laz Paz|
|Day 13||Uyuni (Flight from La Paz to Uyuni, short expedition around the salt flats)||Uyuni|
|Day 14||Uyuni (Coquesa and mommies of Tunupa, natural Mirror)||Uyuni|
|Day 15||La Paz (International Flight)|
Live the most amazing journey in the Peruvian Andes and Fly over the mysterious Nazca lines and Sail in Titicaca Lake in a cultural tour. Discover one of the seven wonders “Machupicchu”, the history that Incas leaved for us in Cusco and the sacred Valley and immerse for a day in an Andean Community. In addition, touch the sky with your feet in the natural mirror “Uyuni salt flats”.
- Flight over the Nazca Lines.
- Visit to the Natural Oasis “Huacachina”
- Sand boarding in the sand dunes.
- Visit “the Candelabro”
- Ballestas island watch sea lions and birds
- Visit Chincheros church and terraces.
- Demonstration of hand-woven dye in alpaca fiber by Chincheros community.
- Visit the wonderful circular terraces of Moray.
- Appreciate the only salt flats of Maras, a magical place in the middle of the sacred valley of the Incas.
- Visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress, the Inca city gate to Machupicchu
- Train trip with incredible panoramic view of the road to Machupicchu.
- MACHUPICCHU guided walk, sun and condor temple, the sun’s door, viewpoint of all Machupicchu, solar clock and history of the place.
- You will sleep in “Aguas calientes” where we can enjoy the nocturnal hot springs.
- Live for a day with an Andean community and learn about their customs (hand dyed and woven alpaca fiber, harvest of potatoes)
- Dances and traditions with the Andean community AMARU.
- Visit to the Inca fortress of PISAQ located on the top of a mountain
- Cusco city tour, churches, colonial streets and main places.
- Visit the “Qoricancha” temple.
- Visit the Cusco cathedral; see colonial oil paintings and catholic art.
- Visit the “Sacsayhuaman” fortress and the white Christ.
- Visit Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay, ancient Inca villages
- Andahuaylillas church, painted as the Sistine Chapel (ceiling and walls).
- Visit RACCHI, 11m high stone and mud monument.
- Visit the town of Pucara, archaeological remains and demonstration of clay pottery (famous mud bulls).
- Visit to the oldest floating island of Uros.
- Cultural experience with typical dances and typical Andean trout lunch.
- Visit Copacabana beach
- Visit sun island in Titicaca and city tour La Paz
- Explore the Moon valley.
- Witches market walk.
- Explore the train cemetery.
- Visit the Uyuni salar.
- View Tunupa’s cave.
- Visit Wasi Island.
- Private transportation and personalized tours
- All private transfers
- Personal guide English speaker
- All entrance tickets
- All days Accommodation
- All local flights
- Flights over the Nazca lines and airport taxes
- Sand boarding equipment in “Huacachina”
- Boat to Ballestas island and port taxes
- Panoramic view Train To Machupicchu
- All breakfast and lunches
- VIP bus to Machupicchu and hot waters
- Private boat in Titicaca lake
- Personal assistance from the office.
- Private vehicle 4×4 for salt flats exploration